Description: Brown colored powder having characteristic odor and taste
Specificatio: 2.5%~50% Fulvic acid
Indentification : Positive for fluvic acid
Loss on drying : NMT 5%
Heavy Metals: NMT 10 ppm
Shilajit in Sanskrit means "conqueror of mountains & destroyer of weakness". It comes from the rocks in the lower Himalaya and is the most important natural remedy of Ayurvedic medicine. The active principle of Shilajit is fulvic acid.
Chemical Constituents and Components : Main components are 50% fulvic acid, uronic acid, phenolic glucosides, benzopyronens,hippuric acid, biphenyl metabolites, amino acids, phenols and 85 minerals.
It regulates and controls blood sugar levels and shows hypoglycemic action.
It increases the permeability of cell membranes.
It accelerates processes of protein and nucleic acid metabolism.
It acts as free radical scavenger and reverse damage done by toxic substances.
It helps to transport nutrients deep into tissue.
It restores electrochemical balance and supports immune system.
It promotes movement of minerals, especially calcium, phosphorus and magnesium into muscle tissue and bones.
1. It inhibits the growth of the brain tumour cells.
2. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive bacteria.
1. It cures obesity by burning excess body fat and balances the body metabolism.
2. It is helpful in curing type II diabetes by regulating blood sugar level.
3. It is helpful in arthritis, rheumatism and in joint pains.
4. It is helpful in genito-urinary diseases.
5. It acts as internal antiseptic, stimulant and used as aphrodisiac.
Package & Storage
Package: 25/KG per paper drum or packed with little parcel. Storage:Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
Our company, Xi'an Aquar Technology & Business Co., Ltd- a high-tech enterprise have devoted to researching and manufacturing pharmaceutical raw material as plant extracts for around 12 years
Whatever you have any questions , Please contact with us .To make you satisfied is our the highest goal