25kg/Paper-drums or Aluminum foil bags, customized pack accept.
china main port
1 - 2000
To be negotiated
Saw Palmetto for helping hair growth 25%,45% Fatty acids Saw Palmetto for heling hair growth 25%,45% Fatty acids
Product Name: Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract
Botanical Source: Serenoa repens
Extract Part: Fruit
Appearance: White fine powder
CAS No.: 84604-15-9
Water: not more than 5.0%
Test Method: GC
saw palmetto extract is an extract of the fruit of Serenoa repens. It is rich in fatty acid and phytosterols. It has been used in traditional ,eclectic and altemative medicine for a variety of indications, most notably benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Action and Uses:
1.Saw Palmetto is used widely for BPH treatment.
2. Saw Palmetto also prevents binding of DHT to androgen receptors, hence helps with hair loss.
3. Saw Palmetto inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
4. Saw Palmetto cure inflammation: herb helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
5. Saw Palmetto for women: Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritability.
6. Saw Palmetto is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
7. Saw Palmetto is used to clear chest congestion, treat coughs, asthma, and bronchitis.
8. Long known as male tonic: Improve impotence, Boost sex drive, Sexual rejuvenator.
9. Native Americans ate saw palmetto fruits for at least 12,000 years. Recently draw attention as the source of a possible treatment for prostate cancer.
1.Work synergistically with Muira Puama and Damiana.
2.Enhances sexual functioning: improves sexual desire reduces cholesterol and fatty acids in the blood
3.Prevention and Treatment of Benign Prostate Enlargement.
1)Anti-Androgenic Effects: The lipophilic extract of the herb inhibits binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to the cytosolic androgenic receptor and alpha1-adrenoceptor in the prostate, thus preventing accumulation of the steroid, which may lead to prostate hyperplasia.
2)Anti-Inflammatory Effects: The extracts of the herb have demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity. Inhibition of the synthesis of arachidonic acid inflammatory metobolits, throuhg a double blocking of cyclooxygenas and 5-lipoxy-genase pathways results in anti-inflammatory properties.
Raw Material → Immersion in water → Filtering → Purification → Concentration in Vacuum → Killing of Bacteria → Drying → Powder